Sunday, November 4, 2012

Education at Drexel Takes Its Toll

Originally posted Dec 5, 2007, at myspace blog.
Linked here.

-----------------------------
Education at Drexel Takes Its Toll
Current mood:tired

Hey my peeps! I made a website and a video podcast multimedia project and posted them! It was a great experience to make a vodcast, and now I know how to make one ten times faster. This is good, because I desperately need sleep after staying up til 5am a few nights here and there. Now I'm tired and sad. Me needs a nappie!

My video podcast (vodcast) is up! I posted it at Teacher Tube.
It turned out pretty good. It will teach you about why astronomers look through telescopes and you'll learn about Galileo and the moons of Jupiter!!! Oh, I KNOW you're excited!!!!! As excited as I am!

I made a website project for a class too. It's very basic, but here it is if you want to take a look around. It's all about sunspots and how they can affect us humans on the Earth historically and currently.
http://www.geocities.com/rowleydeb
(Sadly, geocities is no longer around. Maybe I'll have to find another way to post my materials that I had on this site. I think I still have the original files.)
IT'S NEVER FUNNY IN THE MORNING!!!
-Darth Crack Monkey ;D

No comments: